Wednesday, December 4, 2013

On the Third Day of Chris-Gathering My True Love Gave to Me.....


Another day closer, and another verse to add, so.....
On the third day of Chris-Gathering my true love gave to me......


Three drenched men,

two sorta doves,

and a full basket under a tree!

I have a friend, and boy can she cook.  It's a known rule in our family that if she extends a dinner invite, we go, doesn't matter what's on the menu, or what previous dinner plans were made, we know what the night has in store for us will be blissful.  She's also one of those gals who always has some sort of cookie dough chilling in the fridge, and it's not the kind that comes in a tube.  She often tries to share some of her cooking secrets with me, but honestly I can't concentrate with the aromas that are coming from her oven and stove top, but I politely nod as I anxiously await for the timer to ding (but really she doesn't need a timer, she can sense when the cookies are done).  Well lucky us, she's bringing some goodies to our next gathering.  You've gotten a small preview of some of her treats (drenched men), but trust me when I say there will be more to come, and they are something that you don't want to miss.  So consider this an invite and follow our family rule, and come, you don't even need to know what is on the menu, I told you.....BLISSFUL!


No comments:

Post a Comment