Friday, December 6, 2013

On the Fifth Day of Chris-Gathering My True Love Gave to Me.....

Da, da, da, daaaa, one last verse, before our gathering tomorrow, can't wait to see you all....

On the fifth day of Chris-Gathering my true love gave to me.....


FIIIIIIVE BOOOOOKS TO BRING! (or maybe more)

four falling birds, 

three drenched men,

two sorta doves,

and a full basket under a treeeeeeee!

I wish I could take credit for these amazing leather journals, but I can't.  The creator of these great books is my talented, super special, the best friend a girl could ever have (I'm buttering her up a little, Christmas is just around the corner, and I'm sealing the deal on my present).  These books are made from recycled leather, what you once wore as a coat now covers the pages of these journals.  And don't even get her started on her paper standards, because I just don't think I can handle another lecture for allowing my children to doodle on "this crappy paper".  Her talent for all things artsy is unremarkable, these journals are really a distant second to her art work.  Her gift is something you must see in person, and you will when you come to our gathering on Saturday.  Great art, good treats, and fun finds, we've got it all, what more do you need, so just come and take home plenty of gifts for others, and even a few for yourself. 

Alright, so even though I want you all to come to our gathering, if you don't make it you can see these journals in her Etsy shop,   sleepingpeaches. 





No comments:

Post a Comment