Monday, December 2, 2013

Five Days of Chris-Gathering



So I'm about to commit the biggest Christmas cliche' there is, and although some may hate it, to me it is familiar and catchy, so I'm just going to run with it despite what others may think.  So without any further adieu, please let me introduce you to my very own rendition of the 12 days of Christmas, the 5 days of Chris-Gathering (Wait who's Chris?)
.
  "On the first day of Chris-Gathering my true love gave to me.....


A Full basket under a tree!"

So it begins.  Maybe it will work as a way to build suspense for our gathering this Saturday, or maybe I'm on to something and I'll soon be topping the charts, either way, I wonder what tomorrow will be..... "two mauling birds, two calling herds, or two falling nerds?  I guess you'll have to check in to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment