Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful


I love hearing what little ones are thankful for, mom, dad, brothers, sisters, friends, pets, doughnuts, toys, trees, feathers for my turkey.  Their thankful feathers aren't so different from my own.  The things that you are really thankful for, are those people that you love (well that and doughnuts).

So this Thanksgiving, I'm sharing my feathers on my Thankful Turkey.  First I'm thankful for my husband, he's an amazing man, makes me happy everyday.  I bet you can guess my next three feathers, Jo, Sol, and Abe, they each bring life to our family, I love being their Mom.  My parents, the memories they left are truly something to be thankful for.  Next comes the rest of my family.  My Brother (Yep Bub, your next, even beating out the family dog) and his wife, my in laws, my aunts, cousins, and uncles, their support and love touch me more then they will ever know.  My friends, boy do I have some great ones, I don't know where I would be without them, our visits recharge my spirit.  Somewhere on my turkey is a dozen or so feathers of all the little things I'm thankful for, but there is one I don't want to forget, and that is the place I live.  Not just our house, it is great, but I'm talking more about the place I LIVE.  I am one of those people who can say without any reservations, this is my forever place, I feel totally content.  A lake at the end of the block, great hikes in all directions, an amazing park just down the street, and who could forget three ski resorts just minutes away.





An amazing place to live, and with the right company, the beach is beautiful year round

Yep I'm lucky, lots to be thankful for, even the little boy lying on my lap reminding me to write something about my thankfulness for Power Rangers, this one's for you Sol.... Power Rangers and family, thankful for them both. 

P.S. Speaking of being thankful for loved ones, check out what my mother-in-law brought up to share at our next gathering.  (Hmmmm..... I know not my smoothest transition)  





No comments:

Post a Comment