Monday, November 25, 2013

I Spy




I Spy, five sweet pilgrims, one Thanksgiving Sharing Feast, one bread filled wooden basket, one small white round table, fifty patient fingers, one vintage yellow tray full of awaiting art supplies, one fugly T.V. tray, one Tom Turkey melamine platter, one unclaimed cookie (not for long), one rustic cake stand, and one table full of Sharing Feast Leftovers.














I have the opportunity each week to work with six adorable preschoolers.  This last week we had our Thanksgiving Sharing Feast, and it was wonderful.  No feast could be complete without a turkey crown, which each pilgrim made and wore so well.  They each brought something to share, and even helped with most of the preparations, from bringing in the chairs, to setting the table.  I am thankful for every one of these lovable three year olds, they make all my treasures look amazing, even the ones we've referred to as an ugly step sister


No comments:

Post a Comment