Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Doors




Doors are something that we find in metaphors fairly commonly.  Be an opener of doors, the door of life, the door of death, a very small key can open a very big door, the greatest of doors will only be opened to those not afraid to knock, this old man he played four, he played nicknack on my door....., the list can go on and on. Currently I'm dealing with plenty of doors in my day to day life. 


Here is a broken door, awaiting it's repair before our next gathering.  


Here is my recently transformed door, dressed in it's holiday attire.


We're even trying to install a beautiful old door in our upstairs bonus room.  

But my favorite door right now is the one I'm sitting behind, the one with the best view.




I know it's noon, but look one is dressed, even if it is in his Hulk costume
 
And in case you were wondering, I did get that door fixed and I think it will be quite the treasure on December 7th.


1 comment:

  1. OHHH, I want this one BAD. I even have a spot for it, something I couldn't always say about the last house. It's beautiful, Syrina. Someone is going to be very happy taking this home.

    ReplyDelete