Friday, May 9, 2014

Impressions



Some days the house is still clean when Monte gets home from work.... most days.... it isn't.  Some days I wash, comb, and even style my hair.... most days.... it's in a bun.  Some days I have only one laundry pile.... most days.... I have three.   Some days I feel frustrated knowing that I'll never have my old body back.... most days.... I just eat the cookie.  Some days we live the high life and I buy the name brand toilet paper.... most days.... it's Western Family.... Some days it's hard being a mother of three rambunctious young boys.... but most days.... it isn't.  Happy Mother's Day!

Joining Mamabyrd in her weekly 'impressions' post.

2 comments:

  1. The most days sound so much more fun and adventurous. It's a good way to live life. Here here for toys on the floor, piles of laundry and happy children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most days I eat the cookie too, or in my case, a handful of frozen chocolate chips. Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete