Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Birthday Wishes

 

I can't even begin to imagine what the last four years would have been like without you!  Your insight and laughter make me love you more and more every day!  Fly with your dreams and wishes to the moon and back!

Abe's Birthday Wishes-

 A day full of candy and treats
A new cheap plastic bow
A ninja party
A day spent with everyone following your advice, 'My Birthday, My Rules'
Everyone jumping and yelling 'SURPRISE!', when you enter a room
A play date with Sam
Time spent mushroom hunting
A trip to the park
A trip to the beach
Ice cream sandwiches 
A visit at Lulu and Birdie's house
Turkey sandwiches for dinner
To watch a movie
 For everyone who came to your party, to stay until Halloween
To not pee the bed



 





 

Some days just aren't long enough..... Happy Birthday, and all my love to my Superhero, Ducky Piglet boy!


3 comments:

  1. Such a great day! Such a great boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to remedy one of those birthday wishes. What a fabulous party--as usual. He's growing up Syrina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great party so glad we got to be there....

    ReplyDelete