Thursday, June 5, 2014

Garden Journal



This week in my garden.....  Every seed has found it's warm and cozy spot in the ground.....




The tomatoes are planted and staying warm.....


And even though no signs of growth yet..... I did find something crazy growing in my corn.... Oh wait that's just Trigger.


And if any of you have been wondering I finished my project, and I think it came out great....


What a fun spot for the 'Huntsville Gang' to hang out....


If your 'lucky when you 'stop' by you might be able to snag one of the hammock spots....



The best part of this project was it's price tag..... $0, it was made from what I could gather from the garage and yard.  Leftover fencing from a friend, paint pulled from my stash, logs that litter my yard.  I love that each horse shoe was discovered while digging in the yard.  And I'm so glad that our camping hammocks are getting a steady use.     


The perfect place to play checkers, lazily read a book, eat lunch, and play with friends, but remember your bug spray, because mosquitoes thrive here.  Project complete.... success!  And what for next week, I guess you'll have to check in if you want to see what happens with this....

 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo,I love your surprise projects! The kids space turned out so great. You are so amazing with projects. What a treat for them to have a place in the garden all to themselves. I've been tempted to turn the soon to be garden shed into a playhouse for the kids. I suspect they'll use it as such now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official. I need a Syrina. I wish I could say you weren't as productive when Abe was twoish. (I feel like Sadie is constantly underfoot, which I LOVE, but makes it hard to fully accomplish anything,) But it wouldn't be true. You're projects are amazing and swift and beautiful regardless of the number of children hanging on you. I can't wait to see everything this summer. The ramp from the previous post is SO impressive. GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete